Incredible business owners and entrepreneurs from around the world are brought together by Super Joe Pardo to discuss their journey, their lessons and their lifestyle.
Learn how to accelerate the growth of your business while building your business around your lifestyle, not your lifestyle around your business.
HOW IT GOT STARTED
On May 2, 2014, while flying to Orlando, Florida, my good friend Martin helped inspire me to start a podcast. It hit me that I should interview people who live their dreams to inspire others to live their dreams! We landed in Florida, and I quickly did a google search to see if there was anything like this, along with a domain name search. I quickly registered the domain as well as the name on several social media sites. All of this was accomplished before getting to our rental car for our trip! Dreamers Podcast would only take two weeks to prepare before I launched on May 16, 2014.
On October 10, 2017 the final episode of Dreamers Podcast aired. That same day the show was rebranded as The Business Podcast featuring Super Joe Pardo.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
- Expert FreedomNovember 29, 2017 by Jude Sandouk from United Kingdom
I love your high energy and passion that you put into you podcast! You provide great content!!
- GreatAugust 14, 2017 by SparkAngelaWagnerCoaching from United States
Joe has a warm, friendly rapport with his guests, and his format is akin to a very casual conversation. There's very little introduction, just his show's theme music and then he gets right in to the episode – something I found refreshing. His guests cover a wide range of genres and backgrounds, but they all relate to his central theme; regardless of who he talks to, you’ll find common ground and helpful information that you can apply to your own life. An inspirational and helpful show – thank you, Joe!
- Get Inspired!April 11, 2017 by Alison Cardy from United States
Get inspired to follow your dreams by learning from others who are following their dreams. Great idea and excellent host!
- SO INSPIRINGJanuary 27, 2017 by Figment_Fever from United States
Really inspirational show. I find myself re-listening to episodes just to pump myself up for the day.
- This show cut right to the chase!January 12, 2017 by SmileMore! from United Kingdom
Joe Pardo cut to the chase straight away, asking his guest Adele McLay if everyone in London is happy with the US election result as he interviews her just after Trump is voted in. Loved this! It put his guest on the spot and has his listeners hooked in immediately. Tune in to hear the answer! He carries on asking some great questions, cultivating a very interesting interview. :-) Super stuff!
- Great podcast full of inspiring interviewsDecember 12, 2016 by Marcy Browe from United States
I am new to this podcast but I think it's one of my new favorites. I really appreciate the inrerviews that Joe conducts with other people who are intentionally living a life they love. Everyone successful has something valuable to share about their journey and this podcast is full of nuggets of wisdom. Keep up the great work!! Marcy Browe
- I LOVE Dreamers Podcast!September 11, 2016 by Moms With Dreams from United States
Joe's podcast is brilliant and inspiring! He reminds me to never give up on my dreams and to keep working on them each and every day. Thank you, Joe!
- Great Show!!!September 7, 2016 by Karen Schwab from United States
Joe does a great job interviewing his Guests. I love hearing about how people made their 'dreams' come true. Thank you!
- Move Your Dreams to RealityMay 29, 2016 by Songbird54 from United States
If you need inspiration to get off the fence and make your dreams come true, you will find it here and enjoy listening to these interviews and episodes. Great content.
- Congrats #PWpeeps - Doc and JockMay 20, 2016 by JoeShu2326 from United States
Congreats on 2 years and your success! At the heart of this podcast is a simple and positive message. Get going! Dreams can be reality if you put the work in. "YOU CAN BUILD THAT." You first have to believe it and sometimes hearing the story, from the right person is all you need to take that first step! Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing what year 3 brings!
- If you need happiness and motivation... listen!February 2, 2016 by The Spiritual Voice (podcast) from Canada
Great podcast to get you on those positive vibes and go beyond your dreams to live the life you want. Check it out for sure! Just subscribed.
- DREAM!January 29, 2016 by a-jay1 from United States
Great show. Great host. Great guests. I can't put into words how I look forward to hearing Joe speak and inspire me. His story wisdom and legacy will live on for years to come for Dreamers Everywhere! Buy his books, read his blog & Subscribe to this podcast you will not regret it! -Anthony Hayes memyselfandiradio
- Thank you!December 3, 2015 by bain01 from United States
Thanks for your help and encouragement Joe!
- What really lights me upSeptember 20, 2015 by BrianRKing from United States
One thing that lights me up more than anything else, is listening to other people share their story of following a passion until its realized. This show is loaded with such stories. The best fuel to stay motivated is the reminder that it CAN be done. Thank you Joe for bringing these stories to us.
- Keeps me inspiredAugust 6, 2015 by leadershipdojopodcast.com from United States
I love inspiration for my business. It's what keeps the needle moving for me. Joe does a great job at finding guests who bring interesting stories but also actionable tips. I will be listening for a while :)
- Joe is a Great Host!June 17, 2015 by alexdesigns from United States
Been listening to Joe for a while and finally had the chance to do this review. It is great to hear a genuine guy with a huge heart and full of passion. This is a great show for anyone but especially the creative entrepreneur that loves to dream big,
- Dreaming is a day activityJune 9, 2015 by Lavinia_M from Romania
Dreaming is a day activity This podcast shows us that anyone, like ANYONE, can live their dream. if they want to!!!
- Dream BIGJune 3, 2015 by jennamoss from United States
Love listening to Dreamers podcast! Hearing personal stories of how others have reached their goals gives ME motivation to dream big.
- So inspiring to hear.April 24, 2015 by Fishpepper8 from United States
Love knowing that dreams can come true. Enjoy the show very much.
- Great Perspective!April 7, 2015 by CSTJKA from United States
Joe does a great job getting fantastic guests and providing an informative and inspiring show time and time again. Great job! Highly recommended!
- Dreams and ConvosMarch 25, 2015 by MYT, Her Power Hustle Podcast from United States
Joe's easy going interview style makes you feel as though your sitting with friends, while getting the goods. Dreams can come true. Check out this podcast and SUBSCRIBE and be inspired to work toward your dreams!
- Love the concept!February 20, 2015 by Ortizarw from United States
Joe is an excellent interviewer and this topic is brilliant. Who isn't a dreamer? Very relatable. Definitely recommend!
- Great show!February 15, 2015 by Tach_v from United States
I'm a fellow dreamer with tons of things I want to do! A great idea for a podcast! Keep em coming!
- Good job.February 10, 2015 by RaphaelDeLaMetro from United States
Just checked out an episode and I was highly entertained. Will look forward new episodes.
- Great Podcast, Great PodcasterDecember 18, 2014 by DopeyRunr from United States
When a friend heartily endorsed this podcast and suggested that I listen, I was skeptical. It seems like everybody has a podcast these days, and most are poorly thought out and even more poorly executed. Dreamers Podcast stands out as the exception. Joe chooses fascinating people with interesting stories to tell, and he does an incredible job getting them to share their path to achieving their dreams. Joe’s conversational interview style comes off as effortless, but as a journalist by trade, I know how difficult it is to execute. He truly makes me feel like I’m eavesdropping on a casual conversation between friends. If you have dreams, if you’ve achieved your dreams, or if you’re still trying to figure out what it is you want in life, I highly recommend you listen to the Dreamers Podcast.
- As Good as an Indian Dream CatcherDecember 17, 2014 by BrotherPhil from United States
Joe’s got an awesome podcast that INSPIRES. We all have dreams, Joe helps us remember, reassess and rebuild them… that’s a TON better than just catching dreams! Joe Pardo helps us all recharge our ability to dream and gives us the tools necessary to accomplish them! What a GREAT legacy, Joe Pardo!
- Worth your timeDecember 15, 2014 by Drumaddict88 from United States
Listening to this podcast gives you an inside look on the guests' lives and careers that you wouldn’t get anywhere else. Hearing the stories, you could relate with them and realize they are essentially similar problems no matter what industry. This most definitely inspires me to pursue my dream.
- Feed Your Dreams!December 14, 2014 by Maura4u from United States
If you’re a dreamer, you will want to join Joe Pardo on this podcast. Some of us talk about dreams, but Joe is making a career of inspiring himself - and others - with real life stories about turning dreams into reality. Highly recommended as a “go-to” destination to feed your dreams, brighten your future and become happier and more satisfied in life.
- Two thumbs up!December 5, 2014 by dave cuda from United States
Joe's done a great job with this show. It's great to know there are so many dreamer's out there in the world like myself. I also learn something new with each listen.
- Just What We Need!November 25, 2014 by Andy Z (Az) from United States
Loving your show brother! Inspirational and motivational. Keep them coming, I'll keep tuning in!
- Inspiring, FantasticNovember 25, 2014 by Dwatt from United States
What better way to motivate you to chase your dreams by hearing others’ stories about their dream-chasing? This is very inspiring and motivating, and a true gem.
- Great show!November 18, 2014 by Jonny Nastor from United States
Joe is a great host and this is an inspiring show. Joe knows how to get his guests to open up and motivate us with their stories.
- So inspiring!November 17, 2014 by Dabraintalk from United States
Love this show! A must listen to!
- This is a fresh show!November 14, 2014 by Christine Rose Elle from United States
I really loved the insights from people living their dreams!
- Society Starts with YouNovember 14, 2014 by Tayo Rockson from United States
I'm so glad I met Joe! It was an absolute blast being on his podcast because of how warm and inviting he is. I enjoyed it so much that I've gone on to do three more shows with him. In our world right now we need more positive people being profiled and Joe does a great job of that with his guests. He's one to watch out for!
- This show is so inspiringNovember 12, 2014 by Luke McClure from United States
I love the light hearted fun and enjoyable feeling that I get and the content and guests are so great it has helped me take the next difficult step going forward with my business, keep dreaming !
- inspiringNovember 12, 2014 by Ani Alex from Armenia
interesting people and inspirational stories shared with Joe.
- Dream away, then punch through!November 11, 2014 by joecastic from United States
Like the central theme. Like the shows. Funny how it takes a dreamer to punch their wishes through to reality. Joe hits many nails on the head here, and he happens to have an excellent first name too!
- I’m a dreamer!November 8, 2014 by Guy@TheTraumaTherapistProject from United States
Keep it coming Joe! The guests are inspiring and the questions allow the guests to let it all out so that I can get pumped! I love it!
- dreamingNovember 6, 2014 by gas4ever from United States
We all have a dreamer side to ourselves. Some of us, it's alive and well. For some of us, it's slowly dying. But the good news is, it can be revived and we can achieve our dreams. This show is all about that. Especially love the interviews. This show is on point.
- Feel good show!November 6, 2014 by Christina Olivia from United States
Really great show! I love listening to this show while going about my daily routines. I always learn something new and feel built up after an episode. I especially love the episode with Farnoosh Brock!
- Dare to dream...November 3, 2014 by Kevdav123456789 from United States
You’ve got to have a dream if you want to do big things in life, and Joe along with his guests share some really great inspiring stories of how they are living their dreams and what you can do to achieve your own dreams too!
- Great ShowOctober 20, 2014 by Chris Cerrone from United States
Great Topic! Looking forward to hearing more!
- Dream BigOctober 17, 2014 by Chris Pilon from United States
Joe shares some great info and has so many inspirational guests that this podcast continues to inspire me and remind me that anything is possible.
- Love!October 17, 2014 by Carina JL from Denmark
So great to hear stories and hear other people who dream. Inspiring.
- Dream on!October 17, 2014 by Edwin_Merino from United States
This podcast is a great motivator and full of great content! A must listen for those who believe in reaching their dreams!
- Great podcastOctober 13, 2014 by Europa77 from United States
Love this podcast, full of inspiration, awesome nuggets to make your dreams come true... Strongly recommend it... Keep it going
- Inspiring You to Pursue Your DreamsOctober 13, 2014 by Defeat the Drama from United States
Great inspirational podcast. Sharing the real life experiences of those who have followed their dreams.
- Dream come trueOctober 13, 2014 by aclaessen from United States
Love the artwork. Even the intro is dreamy. Thanks Joe for bringing dreamers, better yet people that follow their dreams and make it into reality
- Inspired!October 12, 2014 by KameronFromTransSWAG.com from United States
My favorite kinds of podcasts are ones with real stories of inspiration! This show has that and more. Love it! -Kim Trumbo from Generosity Philosophy Podcast
- Cool Podcast!October 12, 2014 by DefiningMomentsTv.com from United States
Thanks for collecting inspiring stories that help everyday people like me seek after my dreams. It’s in these stories that keep us motivated to keep reaching for the star.
- For all the dreamers...October 10, 2014 by Jacque Watkins from United States
Inspiration for anyone who has a dream, and encouragement as they pursue it!
- Turn Dreams into actionsOctober 8, 2014 by JosephFiredUp from United States
by climbing the ladder, really thought provoking
- Great show!October 8, 2014 by Darcy S from Canada
Very inspirational stories and interviews.
- InspiringOctober 6, 2014 by Sarah Spear from New Zealand
Love listening to people who are making a positive difference in this world. Keep being awesome!
- Game Changing & InspirationalSeptember 28, 2014 by JerryTheSkids from United States
What a refreshing uplifting way to start your morning. For any artist, creator, innovator or inventor who is re-thinking or putting your dreams on the backburner, after listening to this podcast, you will absolutely change your mind. To hear the world through the eyes of people who have followed their dreams and continue to do so creates such a mind-stimulating and inspirational aura that puts all personal struggles into perspective. And of course, Joe's natural charisma ties together what is the most original and thought-provoking podcast I've ever heard.
- Very inspirational and great selection of guestsSeptember 22, 2014 by Podbeast from Australia
The world of self-help is vast and it can be difficult to find people who walk their talk. There are some really impressive guests and stories on this show. Whether it is having cancer and running a marathon (ep 8) at the same time, or exploring the world of photography (42), or selling everything to finally go traveling with your children (38), there is something for everyone.
- good way to start out my daySeptember 17, 2014 by emjgreen from United States
Sublimely inspirational :)
- Good Variety of Interviews!!!September 16, 2014 by dbs743 from United States
This is a very interesting show, because Joe interviews all kinds of successful dreamers who are living their dreams. If you have a dream, then Joe probably has interviewed someone with a similar dream - who will talk about how they made their dream come true... Derek Smith, "Selling On Purpose"
- Lots of inspiration!September 13, 2014 by Rachel Rofe from United States
I’m all about sharing inspiration. :) I *LOVE* how Joe found all kinds of different people to interview. :)
- Great idea of a show and amazing host!September 12, 2014 by MerchApps from United States
Love the way this show is conducted….. Amazing for any type of person!!
- A Great Original PodcastSeptember 10, 2014 by Omar Zenhom from United States
Love how original and fun this podcast is. Great concept and its delivered in a warm a friendly tone. Subscribe. You won’t regret it! Omar Zenhom, The $100 MBA Show
- Inspirational show & storiesSeptember 10, 2014 by SocialZoomFactor MarketingNutz from United States
Love the focus of this show. I believe in dreaming big and giving God the keys! Impossible is only an excuse not to try!
- Great podcast!September 10, 2014 by Chris1p from United States
So much fun hearing the adventures of other dreamers! So inspiring!
- Inspiring StoriesSeptember 10, 2014 by Shewpy from United States
Great podcast with interesting guests
- Wow! Interesting Mix of Guests!September 10, 2014 by NCamden from United States
Joe Pardo does a great job of interviewing a wide mix of guests and asking the right questions. Want to hear about people who have reached for their dreams? You're in the right place!
- Dreams really can come true!September 10, 2014 by Heather Bayer from Canada
Joe does a great job in getting his guests to tell their dream story. These are inspirational and motivational and I’m subscribing now!
- A Podcast for Dreamers with a PurposeSeptember 10, 2014 by James @ Cash Car Convert Show from United States
Joe and his guests are living their dreams. Listen to this podcast and you will be closer to your dream!
- Dream on baby!September 9, 2014 by Vernon Foster II from United States
If you’re a dreamer, then this podcast is for you. Joe and his rockstar guests prove that it’s possible to find your passion and live a fulfilling life.
- Very inspirationalSeptember 9, 2014 by The Entrepreneurs Library from United States
Very inspirational and encouraging to hear all the different stories of people living their dreams!
- Really great showSeptember 9, 2014 by JOINUPDOTS from United Kingdom
I loved listening to the passion that this show provides. Keep churning it out as we need more shows!!
- Where Dreamers talk about DoingSeptember 9, 2014 by ScubaPath.com from United States
Love it. Inspiring and great conversations where dreamers talk about action. Dreams are no good without action and this inspires both. Thanks for the show.
- Super Inspiring!September 9, 2014 by Pete Sveen (DIY PETE) from United States
The Dreamer's podcast is super inspiring and the guests brought on are down to earth and relate well with the audience. Keep 'em coming Joe!
- Love the Idea of This ShowSeptember 9, 2014 by Denny Krahe from United States
As an entrepreneur, I’ve got big dreams that sometimes seem impossible to achieve. It’s great listening to this show, and seeing how others are able to achieve their dreams which inspires me to continue going after my own.
- The whimsy, the storiesSeptember 9, 2014 by FromLisa2 from United States
Everything from your art to the music to the guests sets the tone for your great interviews. I especially loved the stories from Filipa, the solo world traveler. I did a lot of solo business travel around the world, and picked up both memories and tips during your interview. And the bassist - that was cool too. You can hear the happiness in their voices. Brilliant. @lisacummings | Career Q&A podcast
- Lots of Content hereSeptember 9, 2014 by Txactor from United States
Man, how do you produce so much content? Lots of varied topics here that it will take some time to work through. The sound is good and there are so many episodes that I can pick and choose the ones that seem most relevant to me. Nicely done.
- Great concept!September 9, 2014 by Fabienne Raphael from Canada
Thanks Joe for creating a podcast that inspires people to make their dreams come true. We need that!
- Great Interviews!September 9, 2014 by Career Entrepreneur from United States
Thanks for introducing us to Jenn Scalia! I really like your interview style. Thanks and keep the great content coming!
- Great ShowSeptember 9, 2014 by ETZ_1970 from United States
There are lot’s of shows about following your dreams but Joe has a great list of guests that I don’t hear everywhere else and he is great at pulling really useful and inspiring information from them.
- Interesting guests!September 9, 2014 by FGustafson - OneBoldMove.com from United States
Joe… thanks for creating such an interesting podcast. The “dream” is an amazing thing… it’s the fuel that drives those who want to accomplish more in the world!
- Inspiring and entertainingSeptember 9, 2014 by Cesar Abeid from Canada
Joe is doing a great job with this podcast. The stories are entertaining and inspiring, the audio quality is great and Joe is a gracious guest. Keep it up!
- Joe is the manJuly 25, 2014 by Bill Nowicki from United States
I really enjoy his podcast. He makes listening easy and has a bunch of interesting guests.
- Dreamers unite!July 22, 2014 by JoshuaWRivers from United States
Joe does a fantastic job interviewing people, drawing out their stories as they pursue their dreams. Very inspiring and encouraging!
- Very encouraging with a wide range of guestsJuly 21, 2014 by Brett Henley from United States
Love that Joe invites people from all walks (and all flavors of dreaming) on to his show. Definitely encouraging for anyone looking for something more out of life.
- Love!July 20, 2014 by Fratz.jennifer from United States
I love this podcast. Very inspiring to listen to.
- Dreaming RealJuly 19, 2014 by R.Peterson_44 from United States
What I like the most about this podcast is that both Joe and the interviewee are real, authentic, and honest. For example, the question about parts of someone's dream not coming to fruition yet- that really helps a listener like me understand that "living happily ever after" is indeed a process and not an end destination.
- PassionJuly 15, 2014 by Jaynot86 from United States
The world is much bigger than what we see right in front of us. It's great to be able to hear so many different people's inspiring stories about their lives and experiences.
- Great Show!July 15, 2014 by SeasonPass_Doug from United States
Joe obviously is an inspired individual and you can hear it in his work. The interviews are uplifting and enjoyable. Great Job!
- decoydaveJuly 4, 2014 by Molly/Brodie from United States
Awesome podcast ! Very uplifting & inspiring!!! Thanks Joe - keep it going.
- Wow!July 4, 2014 by Coachdon44 from United States
Joe Pardo does a great job of bringing inspiring guests to the show! There is no shortage of inspiration from the great questions to the relevance to the guests! Keep up the great work Joe and I will keep on listening! This is a must subscribe to podcast!
- Inspirational and encouragingJuly 3, 2014 by Youielewi from United States
Love this podcast! So inspiring! Joe does a great job and asks the right questions at the right time!
- Great show!July 3, 2014 by ccookie49 from United States
Great podcast! It is so inspiring to hear about people living their dreams! I listen with my kids, who are teens now and are faced with the challenge of moving on to college and the omnipresent question of "what do you want to do with your life?". This is a great way for them to hear some non-traditional routes to contentment and to realize that if you can dream it, you can do it!
- Jolt of InspirationJune 29, 2014 by Laurel Staples from United States
As we grow up, our dreams tend to fall to the wayside. We get in the habit of telling ourselves all the ways why we "can't" do what we want to do, instead of why we "can." This podcast turns all that around by interviewing inspiring people who have broken the medocrity mold to follow their dreams. I always feel ready to take on the world when I listen. Thanks for the great show!
- Your Dream Is Possible, Start Listening!June 28, 2014 by Unstuckable from United States
If you still need a nudge to take your first step toward realizing your dream, definitely start listening to this podcast! The stories are not only inspirational, but practical too! Awesome job Joe!
- Great Podcast!!!June 27, 2014 by vald7 from United States
Great interviews and interesting stories!
- AmbitiousJune 27, 2014 by Keith Nerdin from United States
I can’t believe how many interviews this guy is cranking out! That’s a lot of work. But thanks so much for being willing to do it. Joe’s genuine enthusiasm for helping people build their dreams is tangible. These are just a bunch of fun. Hope he keeps cranking ‘em out!
- Great inspirationJune 26, 2014 by pamjammer99 from United States
I came across this through a good friend. I hope to meet Joe one day. The stories are great! He has interviewed people I know and podcast "celebreties" that I listen to! I look forward to more episodes!
- inspiringJune 26, 2014 by Mr. Clever from United States
First of all, the artwork is great. That’s what got my attention. Once I listened though, I really enjoyed the inspiring stories from people who thought big, rolled the dice, and actually made things happen. A nice break from all the “doom and gloom” of most media.
- insightful, hopeful, and inspiredJune 26, 2014 by Media Meltdown podcast from United States
Great show, interesting topics, insightful interviews, and engrossing content. Give it a listen!
- Dream Maker!June 26, 2014 by DoubtTheDoubts/ThePottersCast from United States
So glad you started this show, Joe. The world needs these stories. You rock!
- Make your dreams come trueJune 25, 2014 by Chris E from United States
Wonderful podcast that gives you the stories of people with dreams and how they live them out.
- For us optimistsJune 25, 2014 by MDiba from United States
This show is wonderful motivation for those of us who wake up each morning determined to make our dreams come true. The guests on the show share their experiences in order to inspire us to keep dreaming and, more importantly, to live our dream.
- :)June 24, 2014 by Strawberry Hay from United States
What a podcast...awesome! Thank you.
- Great podcast!June 23, 2014 by COJ3754 from United States
Love this podcast!!! It's great to listen to people who are living their dreams and the steps they took to get there. Very inspirational it'll make you wanna go out and follow your dreams too!!
- Joe's Dream has become a realityJune 22, 2014 by Beana from United States
I've totally enjoyed listening to Joe and his guests share their dreams...inspirational! Thanks for all you do, Mr Pardo! Congrats!
- InspiringJune 20, 2014 by Slugging Per Cent from United States
There aren't a lot of inspirational podcasts/blogs/people out there on the Internet; usually people use the web as a place to kvetch about EVERYTHING. I love Joe's podcast because it focuses on average people who find inspiration in their life and want to share that inspiration with others. This podcast is uplifting and Joe is a great host. Can't wait to listen to more of them!
- Great stuff!!June 19, 2014 by filmmakerdoc from United States
I love this show! It's so inspiring to hear people share their stories and what they've done to help make their dreams happen! Joe is a great host and directs the conversation in a great way! This is a MUST LISTEN!!
- What A Great IdeaJune 18, 2014 by Guster02 from United States
I'm enjoying listening to this Dreamers Podcast. Listening to others who are following their dreams, no matter how big or small, is pretty inspiring.
- Great Idea, Great ShowJune 18, 2014 by MartinWebb from United States
All dreams don't require million dollar paydays or international fame. Some are just doing what you enjoy, helping others or creating something useful like this Podcast!
- Inspiring Show, Great InterviewerJune 17, 2014 by warped DNA from United States
The show topics are about real people living their dreams. Joe is a natural interviewer, who gets the guests talking about their journey. Inspired and always interesting— each guests brings a new perspective!
- Great show!June 17, 2014 by Kirsty Bartholomew from United Kingdom
Enjoyable interviews and inspiring to hear from people who are living their dreams! Keep up the great work!
- Great Show!June 17, 2014 by m-squared13 from United States
It's inspiring to hear from people that are living their dreams and doing what makes them happy.
- What the world neededJune 17, 2014 by VO-AL from United States
When I first heard of Joe Pardo’s Dreamers Podcast and what it was about, I thought it was a pretty cool idea. Then, when I HEARD the podcast, well, I just knew THIS was the show the world has been waiting for. Through Joe’s passion for inspiring others, he presents a podcast that allows others to share their life changing experiences in the hopes of inspiring others - all in a very positive way. It’s great to hear that so many people in the world are living their dreams, and that there IS hope for me! What the world needs is less ‘reality’ shows and more REAL shows, like Dreamers Podcast. Keep up the great work Joe!
- ExcellentJune 15, 2014 by Lauren8401 from United States
This is such a great podcast! Very inspirational!
- InspiringJune 15, 2014 by Msbasketball2133 from United States
Everyone has a dream, either little or big. This podcast is truly inspiring to all who listen.
- WowJune 11, 2014 by Livenetwork from United States
I love this show and where joe wants to take it!