Testimonials | Blog | Videos | Portfolio | Contact | Privacy
Super honored to get to take over hosting on my close friend Samantha Riley’s Podcast! In this episode we talk podcasting shop and so much more. It was a hilarious interview that she gave for her show.
- Why podcasting is a great tool to promote your business. ([4:41])
- How changing the course of a podcast is often a reflection of the podcaster’s growth. ([6:53])
- The difference between using a podcast as a passion project vs. promoting your business. ([11:18])
- The importance of not giving into roadblocks and overcoming them with resiliency. ([13:37])
- Why listener feedback is so important for your show. ([19:11])
- How attending the Mid-Atlantic Podcast Conference and the Elevate Your Podcast Course can benefit your podcast show and grant you the opportunity to make connections within the podcast world. ([29:27])
I’m pumped to have Samantha Riley join me for MAPCON this year speaking and to be cohosting a private course before the Mid-Atlantic Podcast Conference kicks off. Learn more about the course!
© 2019 234 Solutions All Rights Reserved