- Fitness Coach John Casto Performs Miracles With His Clients (Seriously)
- Mark Sears Founder of On-Demand Workforce for Data, CloudFactory
- Michael Mindes Started His Own Board Game Publishing Company!
- Tom Ameen Returns For The Fifth Time To Talk About His Latest Disney Album “Dreams Come True”
- Facebook Ads Expert Marya Jan Now Executes Six Figure Launches!
- Charlotte Chipperfield works with Fortune 500 Companies on their Social Media Strategies
- Joanna Turner Will Help You find Your Balance in Wealth and Success!
- Find Out What Your Calling is with Pro Drummer Joe Wilner
- Build Your Book Launch Team With Simon Bogdanowicz’s MyLaunchTeam.com
- Naketa Thigpen beings balance to your life and more profits to your business!
- The Unbreakable Man: Manny Wolfe
- Damion Lupo: Owner of a Successful Real Estate Empire, Author and so much more!
- Beer Drinking Nun and Disney Actress, Laura Giknis!
- Samantha Riley Returns To Talk About Her Accelerant Group
- Rapper Rich Ennis Advocates Being Drug Free and a Positive Lifestyle
- Chrissy Morales is Singing the Praises of Unsung Heroes!
- Danielle Watson Talks About Her First Book “Dear Self, I love You! Keep Going!”
- Join Dreamers From All Over The World at DreamCon 2017!
- Waterfront Ventures: Up Conference Jan 2017 – PACT For Animals and Red Queen Gaming
- ‘Dream it, believe it, work it, achieve it’ with Adèle McLay
- Win Charles Has Defied The Odd To Become An Author
- Kick Depression to the Curb with Anthony Hayes
- A Visit From Saint Nicholas
- Up YOUR Sales Game with Melinda Chen!
- Tom Schwab Helps Entrepreneurs Bring Customers To Their Door
- Find out you who you really are with Dr. Chris Friesen!
- Master Attracting Clients with Johnson Emmanuel
- Booking Experts on Targeted Podcasts with Jessica Rhodes
- 50 States, 50 Marathons, 50 Weeks Nearly Complete with Derek Zardus!
- Fear of Defeat – A Huge Announcement!
- Chrissy Steed is the KiddiePreneur founder and is changing lives across the country!
- Frame Your Business For Success!
- Filip Valica is Helping Entrepreneurs with their Passions of Creating Products
- They’re (Probably) Faking It!
- Kim Shivler Teaches Entrepreneurs to Build WordPress sites
- I struggled before I learned how to listen to my inner voice!
- Derrick Kwa is an entrepreneur on a mission!
- We’re All Babies Learning For The First Time!
- Stephen Warley with Life Skills That Matter
- That time I was told to QUIT!?
- Danielle Watson Returns Talk About “Notes to Self”
- How much money do you need?! Hopefully “more” isn’t the answer!
- Azuka Zuke is a positive force in the world!
- The Secret to Dealing with Negative Feedback
- Fourteen-Year-Old, Filmmaker/Photographer Aniya Wolfe Is Making Big Waves!
- Stop Treadmilling on Zero in YOUR Business!
- Travis Wolfe Overcoming All Of Life’s Obstacles To Pursue His Dream
- How do you stay motivated?
- Gerard ‘PK’ Kersey is helping men looking to get back into the workforce with great clothing!
- Joel Boggess is all about the “Relaunches” in Life and Business!
- Geoff Langley Returns From His European Tour
- Miss West Virginia Three Rivers Festival Queen Krystian Leonard Returns
- Adam Brick Guy a non-profit who brings bricks to kids!
- Jeffrey A. Barnes, Author of “The Wisdom of Walt”
- Kat Loterzo: Successful Business Coach, Bestselling Author and more!
- Geoff Langley Returns to the Dreamers Podcast!
- Speaker, Author and Research Director Victor Yocco
- Motivational and Uplifting T-Shirts From Alex Nemo Hanse Founder of TheFoolies.com
- Successful Serial Entrepreneur Robert Hartline
- Nicole Bogard is the Pint Sized Traveler!
- Kiddiepreneur Weekend 2016
- Kim Barrett Best Selling Author and Social Media Marketer
- Waterfront Ventures Interviews Live From Camden NJ!
- Eric Patrick Thomas Is Here to #Inspire Us To Be More and Do More No Matter Our Limitations!
- Dave Jackson From The School of Podcasting
- Tom Ameen’s “Journey to the Stars Album
- Founder and Host of The Spiritual Voice Pol Cousineau
- Successful Actor Tommy G. Kendrick
- Ryan Gray, MD is helping premed students around the world!
- Author of Sesame Place (Images of Modern America) and Drunk on Disney Podcaster Guy Hutchinson
- Samantha Riley made her first Million Dollars by her mid twenties, as a high school dropout!
- Better Living Through Juicing and Podcasting with Shane Whaley
- Zephan Moses Blaxberg Is Living Life Re-Scripted
- Marketing Consultant, Coach and Speaker Harneet Bhalla
- Therapist, Actor, Host Matt Marr!
- OpenWorld Magazine Brainchild and Entrepreneur Danny Flood
- Award Winning Entrepreneur Rick Martinez and Founder of Project BINK
- Rob Scott Hijacks People’s Minds
- Justin Purvis The Creator Of The Movie Buff Game!
- Running 50 Marathons in 50 States in 50 Weeks with Derek Zardus
- Non-Profit Gethrr Co-Founder and Photographer Michael McManus
- Your Business On Purpose With Scott Beebe
- Maxwell Ivey The Blind Blogger
- Shannon Albert Created WDWPrepSchool.com
- Vernon Foster II is a Podcast Entrepreneur
- Kipp Mattalucci Returns
- Horses in the Morning with Glenn the Geek!
- Nick Loper is the Chief Side Hustler!
- Stop Chasing Influencers with Kimanzi Constable
- Kathy Papineau-Localicious Helps Others Eat Healthy
- Patrick DeWane Performs His One Man Show “The Accidental Hero”
- Gary Leland Is The Internet King of Softball
- Dr. Ken Nedd Stops Stress
- Nichole Kellerman Wurth Is Wildly Alive About Weight Loss!
- EPISODE 200 Beyond the Curtain 2 with Joe Pardo
- Brilliant Living with Kathryn and Julian
- Latterly Magazine Founder Ben Wolford
- Rich Quick Returns From Europe With A New Album “The Everywhere Man”!
- Recovered Drug Addict and Accomplished Writer Josh Kruger
- Patrick Wisniewski The Storyteller
- Lee Cockerell Helped Make My Childhood Magical!
- Casie Lane The DeeJayPreneur
- “Use Your Difference” Tayo Rockson Returns UYDmag!
- Don’t Kilma Vibe
- Geoff Woods is the Mentee
- Danielle Watson is the Indiana Jones of Purses
- Steve Swanson Of The Muppet Cast
- Beverly Zielinski Is A Cancer Killer
- Mark Sieverkropp Helps People Develop Relationships
- Jody Maberry Park Ranger Turned Podcaster
- Amy Robles Thinks Enrichment Through Budgeting
- From AIG to Scrabble Tile Jewelry with Ryan Levesque
- Scott Barlow Helps You Happen To Your Career!
- #HowToDream Speech
- Stock Jock, A Stock Based Online Game
- Jared Brock is Living Prayerfully and Crusading Against Human Trafficking!
- Dreamers Podcast 1 Year Anniversary Live Show
- Andrew Camero: Programmer By Day and Entrepreneur By Night
- Callum Laing: Buying And Selling Businesses in Asia
- Ed O’Keefe Serial Entrepreneur and Host of Ed O’Keefe Show
- Kavit Haria Musician Turned Digital Entrepreneur
- Michelle Talbert Empowering Female Entrepreneurs
- Marketing and PR Expert Esther Kiss
- These Three Girls Web Series with Teresa Hui and Jerry Skids
- Kathleen Kelly of Special Mouse, Disney World For Those With Special Needs
- Cheval John Started His Own Media Company
- Rising Hip-Hop Artist Davon Music!
- Sir Owen Disney: Daily YouTuber
- The Birds and The Bees Talk With Digital Dads
- 8 Year Old Alex Mckelvey’s 6,000 Random Acts of Kindness
- Master Chef Junior Season 2 Winner Logan Guleff
- Keith Callahan, An Accomplished Beachbody Coach
- Orlando Mall Guide (OMG Malls) Grew From Mark Schaub’s Passion
- Joe Pardo’s 31 Life-Changing Concepts Book Launch
- Network Marketing To SocialMedia Marketing Company, Anthony Minaya
- Sam Shelley Has Overcome Multiple Sclerosis
- Paul Colaianni The Man With The Overwhelmed Brain
- Jonathan Milligan Successful Author, Blogger, Speaker And Career Coach
- Ladan Jiracek World Traveler And A Future World Changing Scientist
- Nick Gelso of CLNS Radio
- Magical Mouse Schoolhouse Married Disney And Home Schooling
- Dayo Samuel Has The Audacity To Lead
- Greg Faxon is a coach who dispels the myth of niching down
- Passionate DJ’s David Michael Follow Up
- Travis Sherry of ExtraPackOfPeanuts.com Returns
- The Jiu Jitsu Entrepreneur Megan Erber Returns
- Army Captain To Amazon To Fulfillment By Amazon
- One You Feed Podcast Host Eric Zimmer
- Stephen Warley On A Mission To Help You Be Unstuck
- Al Kessel, Follow Up With Professional Voice Actor
- Master Chef Junior’s 1st Runner Up, Andrew Zappley
- Krystian Leonard Turned Her Scars Into Her Mission
- Follow Up With Disney Music Pianist Tom Ameen
- NJ Lawyer to Disney Podcaster, WDW Radio’s Lou Mongello
- Coordinating Giant Lan Party Events with GXL
- NYC Actor With Lots of Roles to his Name, Dave T Koenig
- Master Chef Jr Top 2 Finalist Andrew Zappley
- Diet and Weight Loss Sparked By Daughter
- Dave Koch’s First Marathon Experience
- Video Production And Photography With Fernando
- Help Lorie Foster Get A New Wheelchair!
- MEI Mouse Fan Travel’s Love of Travel, Disney and Charity
- Piano It’s What’s On Saturdays, Geoff Langley
- Dedicated to Pop
- Generosity Is A Key To Dream Building, Kim Trumbo
- Joe Pardo’s Goofy Challenge Experience
- The Business of Marriage with Dino Watt
- From Lunch to International Retreats with Lauri Saltar
- Dealing with Negative Family with DJ Dave Cuda
- Business Mentor Sees Information Differently George Kao
- A Twitter Expert With A Passion For Life!
- Conscious Millionaire J V Crum III, Discovering Your Purpose
- Lisa Cummings, Help Find People Their Career Path
- Living With And Overcoming Cerebral Palsy
- A Human Project – Empowering Youth
- A Human Project – Empowering Youth
- Ani Alexander Pushed To Pursue Her Dream
- Finding Your Strength with Omar Zenhom of $100 MBA
- ‘A Visit From Saint Nicholas’ Read By Joe Pardo
- Saving People Money With SavingsAngel.com
- 2 Y/O, Seth’s Medical Bills Are Crushing
- Everyday Minimalism with Stephen Warley
- Successful Podcaster Erik Fisher of Beyond The To Do List!
- Krista Joy of Disney Ways and Disney Parks Podcast!
- Defeat Distractions with John Lee Dumas!
- Partial Nude Photographing Was Not Lucky Rabbit Photography’s Intention
- Following Up With Stephanie Kurze of CrazyForKDrama.com
- Conquer Fear of the Unknown with John Lee Dumas
- Audio Entrepreneur Started His First Company At Age 14!
- Music Runs in Laura Cheadle’s Family!
- Quit Your Job? Friendliness Can Change Your Life!
- Maniac Agenda’s Tony Gonzalez: Pro Music Producer!
- Balance of Family and Entrepreneurship, Zechariah Newman!
- Balance of Family and Entrepreneurship, Zechariah Newman!
- Joe Pardo’s Your Dreams Are Worth It Speech!
- Virtually Free Travel To 25 Countries! Travis Sherry’s Extra Pack of Peanuts!
- Dreamers Podcast Episode 100! A Retrospective
- Experience of Joining the Navy
- “People’s Reality Sucks.. They Don’t Want To Be The Only One” Rich Quick
- Female Entrepreneur Who Creates Her Own Reality, Espree Devora!
- How to reduce your expenses with Lisa Cummings!
- 24 Hour Charity Event For Extra Life Day!
- Romantic Comedy Director of TEMPS movie and A Big Love Story, Ryan Sage
- Difficult Bosses and Making Something Known Your Own
- Fighter to Chef to Author: Thai Nguyen, World Traveler
- Sharing Her Love Of Disney Food! DisneyFoodBlog.com’s AJ Wolfe
- Make Free Time Dream Building Time Also Sleep Hacks
- Fortune 100 Wasn’t Enough For Farnoosh Brock
- Why New Friends Should Be Embraced
- Critically Acclaimed FOXED! Movie Director James Stewart
- Break Dreams Down To Achievable Goals
- Writing 313 Songs in 356 Days!
- Phone Call Changed This Crossfit Gym Owner’s Life
- John Scanlan Published A Crime Novel In Secret, Even From His Wife!
- 3rd Culture Kid Making A Difference In The World
- Kick “I Can’t” To The Curb
- Band Together Bringing Music and Charity Together
- Alex Hart Musician and Band Member of Cloud 9
- Beyond The Curtain with Joe Pardo
- “Grow Up Not Out” – Plus 2 Comedy’s Noah Houlihan
- Creative Careers Path and LCS Host Reid Peterson
- Following His Dad Bill Nowicki Joined the Navy
- Athena Moberg’s Son Pointed Out She Wasn’t Reaching Her Potential
- Author and Creative Entrepreneur Brett Henley
- Vince Massimini: Coach of the Cougars Semi-Pro Roller Hockey Team
- Stacey J Aswad Must Do Disney Host, Actress, VO Buzz Weekly Co-Host
- Grant Baldwin Speaker and Host of How Did You Get Into That? Podcast
- Kimberly Markey Marathoning WITH Cancer
- Jenn Scalia Struggles Revved Up Her Entrepreneurial Spirit in Relationship Coaching
- Filipa Douma Solo Female Traveler
- Doc Kennedy Gave Up a Great Job to Follow His Dreams of Directing Films
- Joy Hargraves From Space Camp to Satellites
- Doctor Steve Barrett Author of Hidden Mickeys
- DJ Shorty T Professional Radio DJ and Mentor
- Mathew Klickstein Author of Slimed: An Oral History of Nickelodeon’s Golden Age
- Jessica Kravitz Changing the World Two Boobs at a Time with Bra Fitting
- Molly Richardson Ok 2 Be LGBT Host and Entrepreneur
- Pamela Frost Dealing with Kidney Vasculitis and Found Running as an Outlet
- Scott Moore Entrepreneur Who Found His Calling As A Business Development Coach
- World Traveler And Daily Travel Podcast Nathaniel Boyle
- Ray Higdon From Foreclosure To Fiji
- Joshua Rivers Creative Studio Academy Founder
- Screw The 9 to 5 with Jill and Josh Stanton
- Paul Blais Living His Life Three Months At A Time Due To Cancer
- WDW Today Podcast Co-Host Matt Hochberg
- Kirstie Lane Country Blue Grass Solo Musician
- Hobo Entrepreneur Keith Nerdin
- New York Times Top Selling Cartoonist Chris Eliopoulos!
- Female Bassist Rocking Bars Christina Gallagher
- Patrick Rhone A Writer Who Has Lived The Best And Worst
- Teresa Hui Has Performed Next To Justin Timberlake Among Others
- Leaving the Gaming Industry for Touringplans.com, Guy Selga
- Web Entrepreneur, Nick Borrelli, Found Success In Selling Boating Parts
- Exchange Student and World Traveler, Ayaka Sakurai
- Interview with Owner and Blogger of Jim Hill Media, Jim Hill
- Business Mentors Interviewer, Andrew Mason
- Soviet Union, Cuba and East Germany Traveler, Kipp Matalucci
- Soviet Union, Cuba and East Germany Traveler, Kipp Matalucci
- Sell Everything And Travel Across Europe, Untrapped Life
- Podcast Movement Started With Jared Easley
- ECHL Hockey VP of Business Operations Ryan Crelin
- 100 Pound Weight Loss Journey Diane Park
- The Life of a Professional Freelance Photographer Janette Pellegrini
- Weight Loss Story Beatrice Feeney
- Sports Complex Owner Mike Stoever Sr.
- Journalist Jared Diamond Follows The Mets
- Trucks Were Mike Pardo Sr.’s First Love
- Jason Nothdurft Kidney Donor and 911 Call Center Worker
- Sterling M Fulton Turned Negativity Into Becoming a Life Coach
- David Senior Successful Graphic Designer and Illustrator
- CEO of Actionable Books Chris Taylor Lived In A Cave In Spain
- Wil Leman The Postal Musician Turned Computer Programming Major
- Dzhelasi’s Art Passion Turned Career
- Tom Ameen’s Disney Music
- Danny Murphy’s Profound Life Transformation
- Louis Vitiello, Health Coach, Lost 200 LBS
- Phill and Eve Vanderpool’s Move To Disney World
- Megan Erber is the Jiu Jitsu Entrepreneur
- The Voice of the Theme Park Industry, Doug Barnes
- Marjo Miles is Traveling Around the World!
- Paul D’Ariano: Educational zero to forensics hero
- Jerry Skids: On Punk Rock and how he got started in music
- Mike Scopa Part 2: How Disney World Changed His Life
- Mike Scopa Part 1: How Disney World Changed His Life
- Len Testa started TouringPlans.com Part 2: He left his career to help others vacation better
- Len Testa started TouringPlans.com Part 1: He left his career to help others vacation better
- Martin Altersitz: Growing himself by being a HOBY Volunteer and Habitat for Humanity
- Blogging About Moving Changed Everything For The Relocated Tourist, Amy Petermann
- Brian Thompson: Weight loss surgery, 380 lbs and falling
- How Television Changed Stephanie Kurze’s Life
- Eddie McCoy: Lazy to running marathons in 2 years
- Dr. Michelle Scribner-MacLean: Professor turned runner and MickeyMilesPodcast.com host
- Chris Webster: A near death accident survivor didn’t stop him becoming a personal trainer
- David Michael: How a passion for DJing became a successful blog
- Retired to Become a Full Time Actress, Catherine Fichera
- Al Kessel: How An Audio Book Offer Changed His Career To Voice Actor
Business lessons can be found all around us, but especially when you start talking to the dreamers that are living their dreams. Joe Pardo will inspire you to take your own dreams, and realize them.
Join Joe Pardo as he interviews inspiring, motivated people sharing their stories and their dreams too!
HOW IT GOT STARTED
On May 2, 2014, while flying to Orlando, Florida, my good friend Martin helped inspire me to start a podcast. It hit me that I should interview people who live their dreams to inspire others to live their dreams! We landed in Florida, and I quickly did a google search to see if there was anything like this, along with a domain name search. I quickly registered the domain as well as the name on several social media sites. All of this was accomplished before getting to our rental car for our trip! Dreamers Podcast would only take two weeks to prepare before I launched on May 16, 2014.
SUPPORT DREAMERS PODCAST
WHAT DREAMERS ARE SAYING
- Get Inspired!April 11, 2017 by Alison Cardy from United States
Get inspired to follow your dreams by learning from others who are following their dreams. Great idea and excellent host!
- SO INSPIRINGJanuary 27, 2017 by Figment_Fever from United States
Really inspirational show. I find myself re-listening to episodes just to pump myself up for the day.
- This show cut right to the chase!January 12, 2017 by SmileMore! from United Kingdom
Joe Pardo cut to the chase straight away, asking his guest Adele McLay if everyone in London is happy with the US election result as he interviews her just after Trump is voted in. Loved this! It put his guest on the spot and has his listeners hooked in immediately. Tune in to hear the answer! He carries on asking some great questions, cultivating a very interesting interview. :-) Super stuff!
- Great podcast full of inspiring interviewsDecember 12, 2016 by Marcy Browe from United States
I am new to this podcast but I think it's one of my new favorites. I really appreciate the inrerviews that Joe conducts with other people who are intentionally living a life they love. Everyone successful has something valuable to share about their journey and this podcast is full of nuggets of wisdom. Keep up the great work!! Marcy Browe
- I LOVE Dreamers Podcast!September 11, 2016 by Moms With Dreams from United States
Joe's podcast is brilliant and inspiring! He reminds me to never give up on my dreams and to keep working on them each and every day. Thank you, Joe!
- Great Show!!!September 7, 2016 by Karen Schwab from United States
Joe does a great job interviewing his Guests. I love hearing about how people made their 'dreams' come true. Thank you!
- Move Your Dreams to RealityMay 29, 2016 by Songbird54 from United States
If you need inspiration to get off the fence and make your dreams come true, you will find it here and enjoy listening to these interviews and episodes. Great content.
- Congrats #PWpeeps - Doc and JockMay 20, 2016 by JoeShu2326 from United States
Congreats on 2 years and your success! At the heart of this podcast is a simple and positive message. Get going! Dreams can be reality if you put the work in. "YOU CAN BUILD THAT." You first have to believe it and sometimes hearing the story, from the right person is all you need to take that first step! Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing what year 3 brings!
- If you need happiness and motivation... listen!February 2, 2016 by The Spiritual Voice (podcast) from Canada
Great podcast to get you on those positive vibes and go beyond your dreams to live the life you want. Check it out for sure! Just subscribed.
- DREAM!January 29, 2016 by a-jay1 from United States
Great show. Great host. Great guests. I can't put into words how I look forward to hearing Joe speak and inspire me. His story wisdom and legacy will live on for years to come for Dreamers Everywhere! Buy his books, read his blog & Subscribe to this podcast you will not regret it! -Anthony Hayes memyselfandiradio
- Thank you!December 3, 2015 by bain01 from United States
Thanks for your help and encouragement Joe!
- What really lights me upSeptember 20, 2015 by BrianRKing from United States
One thing that lights me up more than anything else, is listening to other people share their story of following a passion until its realized. This show is loaded with such stories. The best fuel to stay motivated is the reminder that it CAN be done. Thank you Joe for bringing these stories to us.
- Keeps me inspiredAugust 6, 2015 by leadershipdojopodcast.com from United States
I love inspiration for my business. It's what keeps the needle moving for me. Joe does a great job at finding guests who bring interesting stories but also actionable tips. I will be listening for a while :)
- Joe is a Great Host!June 17, 2015 by alexdesigns from United States
Been listening to Joe for a while and finally had the chance to do this review. It is great to hear a genuine guy with a huge heart and full of passion. This is a great show for anyone but especially the creative entrepreneur that loves to dream big,
- Dreaming is a day activityJune 9, 2015 by Lavinia_M from Romania
Dreaming is a day activity This podcast shows us that anyone, like ANYONE, can live their dream. if they want to!!!
- Dream BIGJune 3, 2015 by jennamoss from United States
Love listening to Dreamers podcast! Hearing personal stories of how others have reached their goals gives ME motivation to dream big.
- So inspiring to hear.April 24, 2015 by Fishpepper8 from United States
Love knowing that dreams can come true. Enjoy the show very much.
- Great Perspective!April 7, 2015 by CSTJKA from United States
Joe does a great job getting fantastic guests and providing an informative and inspiring show time and time again. Great job! Highly recommended!
- Dreams and ConvosMarch 25, 2015 by MYT, Her Power Hustle Podcast from United States
Joe's easy going interview style makes you feel as though your sitting with friends, while getting the goods. Dreams can come true. Check out this podcast and SUBSCRIBE and be inspired to work toward your dreams!
- Love the concept!February 20, 2015 by Ortizarw from United States
Joe is an excellent interviewer and this topic is brilliant. Who isn't a dreamer? Very relatable. Definitely recommend!
- Great show!February 15, 2015 by Tach_v from United States
I'm a fellow dreamer with tons of things I want to do! A great idea for a podcast! Keep em coming!
- Good job.February 10, 2015 by RaphaelDeLaMetro from United States
Just checked out an episode and I was highly entertained. Will look forward new episodes.
- Great Podcast, Great PodcasterDecember 18, 2014 by DopeyRunr from United States
When a friend heartily endorsed this podcast and suggested that I listen, I was skeptical. It seems like everybody has a podcast these days, and most are poorly thought out and even more poorly executed. Dreamers Podcast stands out as the exception. Joe chooses fascinating people with interesting stories to tell, and he does an incredible job getting them to share their path to achieving their dreams. Joe’s conversational interview style comes off as effortless, but as a journalist by trade, I know how difficult it is to execute. He truly makes me feel like I’m eavesdropping on a casual conversation between friends. If you have dreams, if you’ve achieved your dreams, or if you’re still trying to figure out what it is you want in life, I highly recommend you listen to the Dreamers Podcast.
- As Good as an Indian Dream CatcherDecember 17, 2014 by BrotherPhil from United States
Joe’s got an awesome podcast that INSPIRES. We all have dreams, Joe helps us remember, reassess and rebuild them… that’s a TON better than just catching dreams! Joe Pardo helps us all recharge our ability to dream and gives us the tools necessary to accomplish them! What a GREAT legacy, Joe Pardo!
- Worth your timeDecember 15, 2014 by Drumaddict88 from United States
Listening to this podcast gives you an inside look on the guests' lives and careers that you wouldn’t get anywhere else. Hearing the stories, you could relate with them and realize they are essentially similar problems no matter what industry. This most definitely inspires me to pursue my dream.
- Feed Your Dreams!December 14, 2014 by Maura4u from United States
If you’re a dreamer, you will want to join Joe Pardo on this podcast. Some of us talk about dreams, but Joe is making a career of inspiring himself - and others - with real life stories about turning dreams into reality. Highly recommended as a “go-to” destination to feed your dreams, brighten your future and become happier and more satisfied in life.
- Two thumbs up!December 5, 2014 by dave cuda from United States
Joe's done a great job with this show. It's great to know there are so many dreamer's out there in the world like myself. I also learn something new with each listen.
- Just What We Need!November 25, 2014 by Andy Z (Az) from United States
Loving your show brother! Inspirational and motivational. Keep them coming, I'll keep tuning in!
- Inspiring, FantasticNovember 25, 2014 by Dwatt from United States
What better way to motivate you to chase your dreams by hearing others’ stories about their dream-chasing? This is very inspiring and motivating, and a true gem.
- Great show!November 18, 2014 by Jonny Nastor from United States
Joe is a great host and this is an inspiring show. Joe knows how to get his guests to open up and motivate us with their stories.
- So inspiring!November 17, 2014 by Dabraintalk from United States
Love this show! A must listen to!
- This is a fresh show!November 14, 2014 by Christine Rose Elle from United States
I really loved the insights from people living their dreams!
- Society Starts with YouNovember 14, 2014 by Tayo Rockson from United States
I'm so glad I met Joe! It was an absolute blast being on his podcast because of how warm and inviting he is. I enjoyed it so much that I've gone on to do three more shows with him. In our world right now we need more positive people being profiled and Joe does a great job of that with his guests. He's one to watch out for!
- This show is so inspiringNovember 12, 2014 by Luke McClure from United States
I love the light hearted fun and enjoyable feeling that I get and the content and guests are so great it has helped me take the next difficult step going forward with my business, keep dreaming !
- inspiringNovember 12, 2014 by Ani Alex from Armenia
interesting people and inspirational stories shared with Joe.
- Dream away, then punch through!November 11, 2014 by joecastic from United States
Like the central theme. Like the shows. Funny how it takes a dreamer to punch their wishes through to reality. Joe hits many nails on the head here, and he happens to have an excellent first name too!
- I’m a dreamer!November 8, 2014 by Guy@TheTraumaTherapistProject from United States
Keep it coming Joe! The guests are inspiring and the questions allow the guests to let it all out so that I can get pumped! I love it!
- dreamingNovember 6, 2014 by gas4ever from United States
We all have a dreamer side to ourselves. Some of us, it's alive and well. For some of us, it's slowly dying. But the good news is, it can be revived and we can achieve our dreams. This show is all about that. Especially love the interviews. This show is on point.
- Feel good show!November 6, 2014 by Christina Olivia from United States
Really great show! I love listening to this show while going about my daily routines. I always learn something new and feel built up after an episode. I especially love the episode with Farnoosh Brock!
- Dare to dream...November 3, 2014 by Kevdav123456789 from United States
You’ve got to have a dream if you want to do big things in life, and Joe along with his guests share some really great inspiring stories of how they are living their dreams and what you can do to achieve your own dreams too!
- Great ShowOctober 20, 2014 by Chris Cerrone from United States
Great Topic! Looking forward to hearing more!
- Dream BigOctober 17, 2014 by Chris Pilon from United States
Joe shares some great info and has so many inspirational guests that this podcast continues to inspire me and remind me that anything is possible.
- Love!October 17, 2014 by Carina JL from Denmark
So great to hear stories and hear other people who dream. Inspiring.
- Dream on!October 17, 2014 by Edwin_Merino from United States
This podcast is a great motivator and full of great content! A must listen for those who believe in reaching their dreams!
- Great podcastOctober 13, 2014 by Europa77 from United States
Love this podcast, full of inspiration, awesome nuggets to make your dreams come true... Strongly recommend it... Keep it going
- Inspiring You to Pursue Your DreamsOctober 13, 2014 by Defeat the Drama from United States
Great inspirational podcast. Sharing the real life experiences of those who have followed their dreams.
- Dream come trueOctober 13, 2014 by aclaessen from United States
Love the artwork. Even the intro is dreamy. Thanks Joe for bringing dreamers, better yet people that follow their dreams and make it into reality
- Inspired!October 12, 2014 by KimGenerosityPhilosophyPodcast from United States
My favorite kinds of podcasts are ones with real stories of inspiration! This show has that and more. Love it! -Kim Trumbo from Generosity Philosophy Podcast
- Cool Podcast!October 12, 2014 by DefiningMomentsTv.com from United States
Thanks for collecting inspiring stories that help everyday people like me seek after my dreams. It’s in these stories that keep us motivated to keep reaching for the star.
- For all the dreamers...October 10, 2014 by Jacque Watkins from United States
Inspiration for anyone who has a dream, and encouragement as they pursue it!
- Turn Dreams into actionsOctober 8, 2014 by JosephFiredUp from United States
by climbing the ladder, really thought provoking
- Great show!October 8, 2014 by Darcy S from Canada
Very inspirational stories and interviews.
- InspiringOctober 6, 2014 by Sarah Spear from New Zealand
Love listening to people who are making a positive difference in this world. Keep being awesome!
- Game Changing & InspirationalSeptember 28, 2014 by JerryTheSkids from United States
What a refreshing uplifting way to start your morning. For any artist, creator, innovator or inventor who is re-thinking or putting your dreams on the backburner, after listening to this podcast, you will absolutely change your mind. To hear the world through the eyes of people who have followed their dreams and continue to do so creates such a mind-stimulating and inspirational aura that puts all personal struggles into perspective. And of course, Joe's natural charisma ties together what is the most original and thought-provoking podcast I've ever heard.
- Very inspirational and great selection of guestsSeptember 22, 2014 by Podbeast from Australia
The world of self-help is vast and it can be difficult to find people who walk their talk. There are some really impressive guests and stories on this show. Whether it is having cancer and running a marathon (ep 8) at the same time, or exploring the world of photography (42), or selling everything to finally go traveling with your children (38), there is something for everyone.
- good way to start out my daySeptember 17, 2014 by emjgreen from United States
Sublimely inspirational :)
- Good Variety of Interviews!!!September 16, 2014 by dbs743 from United States
This is a very interesting show, because Joe interviews all kinds of successful dreamers who are living their dreams. If you have a dream, then Joe probably has interviewed someone with a similar dream - who will talk about how they made their dream come true... Derek Smith, "Selling On Purpose"
- Lots of inspiration!September 13, 2014 by Rachel Rofe from United States
I’m all about sharing inspiration. :) I *LOVE* how Joe found all kinds of different people to interview. :)
- Great idea of a show and amazing host!September 12, 2014 by MerchApps from United States
Love the way this show is conducted….. Amazing for any type of person!!
- A Great Original PodcastSeptember 10, 2014 by Omar Zenhom from United States
Love how original and fun this podcast is. Great concept and its delivered in a warm a friendly tone. Subscribe. You won’t regret it! Omar Zenhom, The $100 MBA Show
- Inspirational show & storiesSeptember 10, 2014 by SocialZoomFactor MarketingNutz from United States
Love the focus of this show. I believe in dreaming big and giving God the keys! Impossible is only an excuse not to try!
- Great podcast!September 10, 2014 by Chris1p from United States
So much fun hearing the adventures of other dreamers! So inspiring!
- Inspiring StoriesSeptember 10, 2014 by Shewpy from United States
Great podcast with interesting guests
- Wow! Interesting Mix of Guests!September 10, 2014 by NCamden from United States
Joe Pardo does a great job of interviewing a wide mix of guests and asking the right questions. Want to hear about people who have reached for their dreams? You're in the right place!
- Dreams really can come true!September 10, 2014 by Heather Bayer from Canada
Joe does a great job in getting his guests to tell their dream story. These are inspirational and motivational and I’m subscribing now!
- A Podcast for Dreamers with a PurposeSeptember 10, 2014 by James @ Cash Car Convert Show from United States
Joe and his guests are living their dreams. Listen to this podcast and you will be closer to your dream!
- Dream on baby!September 9, 2014 by Vernon Foster II from United States
If you’re a dreamer, then this podcast is for you. Joe and his rockstar guests prove that it’s possible to find your passion and live a fulfilling life.
- Very inspirationalSeptember 9, 2014 by The Entrepreneurs Library from United States
Very inspirational and encouraging to hear all the different stories of people living their dreams!
- Really great showSeptember 9, 2014 by JOINUPDOTS from United Kingdom
I loved listening to the passion that this show provides. Keep churning it out as we need more shows!!
- Where Dreamers talk about DoingSeptember 9, 2014 by ScubaPath.com from United States
Love it. Inspiring and great conversations where dreamers talk about action. Dreams are no good without action and this inspires both. Thanks for the show.
- Super Inspiring!September 9, 2014 by Pete Sveen (DIY PETE) from United States
The Dreamer's podcast is super inspiring and the guests brought on are down to earth and relate well with the audience. Keep 'em coming Joe!
- Love the Idea of This ShowSeptember 9, 2014 by Denny Krahe from United States
As an entrepreneur, I’ve got big dreams that sometimes seem impossible to achieve. It’s great listening to this show, and seeing how others are able to achieve their dreams which inspires me to continue going after my own.
- The whimsy, the storiesSeptember 9, 2014 by FromLisa2 from United States
Everything from your art to the music to the guests sets the tone for your great interviews. I especially loved the stories from Filipa, the solo world traveler. I did a lot of solo business travel around the world, and picked up both memories and tips during your interview. And the bassist - that was cool too. You can hear the happiness in their voices. Brilliant. @lisacummings | Career Q&A podcast
- Lots of Content hereSeptember 9, 2014 by Txactor from United States
Man, how do you produce so much content? Lots of varied topics here that it will take some time to work through. The sound is good and there are so many episodes that I can pick and choose the ones that seem most relevant to me. Nicely done.
- Great concept!September 9, 2014 by Fabienne Raphael from Canada
Thanks Joe for creating a podcast that inspires people to make their dreams come true. We need that!
- Great Interviews!September 9, 2014 by Career Entrepreneur from United States
Thanks for introducing us to Jenn Scalia! I really like your interview style. Thanks and keep the great content coming!
- Great ShowSeptember 9, 2014 by ETZ_1970 from United States
There are lot’s of shows about following your dreams but Joe has a great list of guests that I don’t hear everywhere else and he is great at pulling really useful and inspiring information from them.
- Interesting guests!September 9, 2014 by FGustafson - OneBoldMove.com from United States
Joe… thanks for creating such an interesting podcast. The “dream” is an amazing thing… it’s the fuel that drives those who want to accomplish more in the world!
- Inspiring and entertainingSeptember 9, 2014 by Cesar Abeid from Canada
Joe is doing a great job with this podcast. The stories are entertaining and inspiring, the audio quality is great and Joe is a gracious guest. Keep it up!
- Joe is the manJuly 25, 2014 by Bill Nowicki from United States
I really enjoy his podcast. He makes listening easy and has a bunch of interesting guests.
- Dreamers unite!July 22, 2014 by JoshuaWRivers from United States
Joe does a fantastic job interviewing people, drawing out their stories as they pursue their dreams. Very inspiring and encouraging!
- Very encouraging with a wide range of guestsJuly 21, 2014 by Brett Henley from United States
Love that Joe invites people from all walks (and all flavors of dreaming) on to his show. Definitely encouraging for anyone looking for something more out of life.
- Love!July 20, 2014 by Fratz.jennifer from United States
I love this podcast. Very inspiring to listen to.
- Dreaming RealJuly 19, 2014 by R.Peterson_44 from United States
What I like the most about this podcast is that both Joe and the interviewee are real, authentic, and honest. For example, the question about parts of someone's dream not coming to fruition yet- that really helps a listener like me understand that "living happily ever after" is indeed a process and not an end destination.
- PassionJuly 15, 2014 by Jaynot86 from United States
The world is much bigger than what we see right in front of us. It's great to be able to hear so many different people's inspiring stories about their lives and experiences.
- Great Show!July 15, 2014 by SeasonPass_Doug from United States
Joe obviously is an inspired individual and you can hear it in his work. The interviews are uplifting and enjoyable. Great Job!
- decoydaveJuly 4, 2014 by Molly/Brodie from United States
Awesome podcast ! Very uplifting & inspiring!!! Thanks Joe - keep it going.
- Wow!July 4, 2014 by Coachdon44 from United States
Joe Pardo does a great job of bringing inspiring guests to the show! There is no shortage of inspiration from the great questions to the relevance to the guests! Keep up the great work Joe and I will keep on listening! This is a must subscribe to podcast!
- Inspirational and encouragingJuly 3, 2014 by Youielewi from United States
Love this podcast! So inspiring! Joe does a great job and asks the right questions at the right time!
- Great show!July 3, 2014 by ccookie49 from United States
Great podcast! It is so inspiring to hear about people living their dreams! I listen with my kids, who are teens now and are faced with the challenge of moving on to college and the omnipresent question of "what do you want to do with your life?". This is a great way for them to hear some non-traditional routes to contentment and to realize that if you can dream it, you can do it!
- Jolt of InspirationJune 29, 2014 by Laurel Staples from United States
As we grow up, our dreams tend to fall to the wayside. We get in the habit of telling ourselves all the ways why we "can't" do what we want to do, instead of why we "can." This podcast turns all that around by interviewing inspiring people who have broken the medocrity mold to follow their dreams. I always feel ready to take on the world when I listen. Thanks for the great show!
- Your Dream Is Possible, Start Listening!June 28, 2014 by Unstuckable from United States
If you still need a nudge to take your first step toward realizing your dream, definitely start listening to this podcast! The stories are not only inspirational, but practical too! Awesome job Joe!
- Great Podcast!!!June 27, 2014 by vald7 from United States
Great interviews and interesting stories!
- AmbitiousJune 27, 2014 by Keith Nerdin from United States
I can’t believe how many interviews this guy is cranking out! That’s a lot of work. But thanks so much for being willing to do it. Joe’s genuine enthusiasm for helping people build their dreams is tangible. These are just a bunch of fun. Hope he keeps cranking ‘em out!
- Great inspirationJune 26, 2014 by pamjammer99 from United States
I came across this through a good friend. I hope to meet Joe one day. The stories are great! He has interviewed people I know and podcast "celebreties" that I listen to! I look forward to more episodes!
- inspiringJune 26, 2014 by Mr. Clever from United States
First of all, the artwork is great. That’s what got my attention. Once I listened though, I really enjoyed the inspiring stories from people who thought big, rolled the dice, and actually made things happen. A nice break from all the “doom and gloom” of most media.
- insightful, hopeful, and inspiredJune 26, 2014 by Media Meltdown podcast from United States
Great show, interesting topics, insightful interviews, and engrossing content. Give it a listen!
- Dream Maker!June 26, 2014 by DoubtTheDoubts/ThePottersCast from United States
So glad you started this show, Joe. The world needs these stories. You rock!
- Make your dreams come trueJune 25, 2014 by Chris E from United States
Wonderful podcast that gives you the stories of people with dreams and how they live them out.
- For us optimistsJune 25, 2014 by MDiba from United States
This show is wonderful motivation for those of us who wake up each morning determined to make our dreams come true. The guests on the show share their experiences in order to inspire us to keep dreaming and, more importantly, to live our dream.
- :)June 24, 2014 by Strawberry Hay from United States
What a podcast...awesome! Thank you.
- Great podcast!June 23, 2014 by COJ3754 from United States
Love this podcast!!! It's great to listen to people who are living their dreams and the steps they took to get there. Very inspirational it'll make you wanna go out and follow your dreams too!!
- Joe's Dream has become a realityJune 22, 2014 by Beana from United States
I've totally enjoyed listening to Joe and his guests share their dreams...inspirational! Thanks for all you do, Mr Pardo! Congrats!
- InspiringJune 20, 2014 by Slugging Per Cent from United States
There aren't a lot of inspirational podcasts/blogs/people out there on the Internet; usually people use the web as a place to kvetch about EVERYTHING. I love Joe's podcast because it focuses on average people who find inspiration in their life and want to share that inspiration with others. This podcast is uplifting and Joe is a great host. Can't wait to listen to more of them!
- Great stuff!!June 19, 2014 by filmmakerdoc from United States
I love this show! It's so inspiring to hear people share their stories and what they've done to help make their dreams happen! Joe is a great host and directs the conversation in a great way! This is a MUST LISTEN!!
- What A Great IdeaJune 18, 2014 by Guster02 from United States
I'm enjoying listening to this Dreamers Podcast. Listening to others who are following their dreams, no matter how big or small, is pretty inspiring.
- Great Idea, Great ShowJune 18, 2014 by MartinWebb from United States
All dreams don't require million dollar paydays or international fame. Some are just doing what you enjoy, helping others or creating something useful like this Podcast!
- Inspiring Show, Great InterviewerJune 17, 2014 by warped DNA from United States
The show topics are about real people living their dreams. Joe is a natural interviewer, who gets the guests talking about their journey. Inspired and always interesting— each guests brings a new perspective!
- Great show!June 17, 2014 by Kirsty Bartholomew from United Kingdom
Enjoyable interviews and inspiring to hear from people who are living their dreams! Keep up the great work!
- Great Show!June 17, 2014 by m-squared13 from United States
It's inspiring to hear from people that are living their dreams and doing what makes them happy.
- What the world neededJune 17, 2014 by VO-AL from United States
When I first heard of Joe Pardo’s Dreamers Podcast and what it was about, I thought it was a pretty cool idea. Then, when I HEARD the podcast, well, I just knew THIS was the show the world has been waiting for. Through Joe’s passion for inspiring others, he presents a podcast that allows others to share their life changing experiences in the hopes of inspiring others - all in a very positive way. It’s great to hear that so many people in the world are living their dreams, and that there IS hope for me! What the world needs is less ‘reality’ shows and more REAL shows, like Dreamers Podcast. Keep up the great work Joe!
- ExcellentJune 15, 2014 by Lauren8401 from United States
This is such a great podcast! Very inspirational!
- InspiringJune 15, 2014 by Msbasketball2133 from United States
Everyone has a dream, either little or big. This podcast is truly inspiring to all who listen.
- WowJune 11, 2014 by Livenetwork from United States
I love this show and where joe wants to take it!