Listen to the Podcast
Watch on Youtube
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
- Super podcast!by InspiredMoney.fm from United States
Super Joe is funny, entertaining and has great business experience. This long running podcast is about building community and helping listeners to succeed. Thanks Super Joe!
- Joe Makes Business Concepts Exciting!by kencarfagno from United States
I met Joe at a podcast conference last year and it turns out, he is local to me. Since then, we've had a few opportunities to connect. I can tell all of his listeners that love his show. This guy is an entrepreneur through and through. He breathes this stuff and always has a new idea that can empower others with dormant hopes & dreams. Joe has a big heart for the community and wants to lift people up to experience success in their own business. Thus, he brings a lot of passion into what he does because he knows his Why. This podcast is excellent! Joe's passion & enthusiasm blended with amazing guests produces a podcast that makes business concepts fun & exciting. You really feel like you can win after listening to an episode of Joe's podcast or TV show.
- Lots of Good Ideas for Business Owners and Marketersby Mac Prichard from United States
Lots of good ideas here for business owners and marketers in the flowing conversations host Joe Pardo has with business owners and marketers. Two recent episodes stand out for me: An interview with an anonymous business coach about how to grow her podcast downloads and a conversation with Tom Mulleiz about the expensive lessons he learned launching -- and relaunching -- his e-commerce site for outdoor experiences. Both episodes will get you thinking in new ways about how to attract and serve your clients.
- Expert Freedomby Jude Sandouk from United Kingdom
I love your high energy and passion that you put into you podcast! You provide great content!!
- Greatby SparkAngelaWagnerCoaching from United States
Joe has a warm, friendly rapport with his guests, and his format is akin to a very casual conversation. There's very little introduction, just his show's theme music and then he gets right in to the episode – something I found refreshing. His guests cover a wide range of genres and backgrounds, but they all relate to his central theme; regardless of who he talks to, you’ll find common ground and helpful information that you can apply to your own life. An inspirational and helpful show – thank you, Joe!
- Get Inspired!by Alison Cardy from United States
Get inspired to follow your dreams by learning from others who are following their dreams. Great idea and excellent host!
- SO INSPIRINGby Figment_Fever from United States
Really inspirational show. I find myself re-listening to episodes just to pump myself up for the day.
- This show cut right to the chase!by SmileMore! from United Kingdom
Joe Pardo cut to the chase straight away, asking his guest Adele McLay if everyone in London is happy with the US election result as he interviews her just after Trump is voted in. Loved this! It put his guest on the spot and has his listeners hooked in immediately. Tune in to hear the answer! He carries on asking some great questions, cultivating a very interesting interview. :-) Super stuff!
- Great podcast full of inspiring interviewsby Marcy Browe from United States
I am new to this podcast but I think it's one of my new favorites. I really appreciate the inrerviews that Joe conducts with other people who are intentionally living a life they love. Everyone successful has something valuable to share about their journey and this podcast is full of nuggets of wisdom. Keep up the great work!! Marcy Browe
- I LOVE Dreamers Podcast!by Moms With Dreams from United States
Joe's podcast is brilliant and inspiring! He reminds me to never give up on my dreams and to keep working on them each and every day. Thank you, Joe!
- Great Show!!!by Karen Schwab from United States
Joe does a great job interviewing his Guests. I love hearing about how people made their 'dreams' come true. Thank you!
- Move Your Dreams to Realityby Songbird54 from United States
If you need inspiration to get off the fence and make your dreams come true, you will find it here and enjoy listening to these interviews and episodes. Great content.
- Congrats #PWpeeps - Doc and Jockby JoeShu2326 from United States
Congreats on 2 years and your success! At the heart of this podcast is a simple and positive message. Get going! Dreams can be reality if you put the work in. "YOU CAN BUILD THAT." You first have to believe it and sometimes hearing the story, from the right person is all you need to take that first step! Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing what year 3 brings!
- If you need happiness and motivation... listen!by The Spiritual Voice (podcast) from Canada
Great podcast to get you on those positive vibes and go beyond your dreams to live the life you want. Check it out for sure! Just subscribed.
- DREAM!by a-jay1 from United States
Great show. Great host. Great guests. I can't put into words how I look forward to hearing Joe speak and inspire me. His story wisdom and legacy will live on for years to come for Dreamers Everywhere! Buy his books, read his blog & Subscribe to this podcast you will not regret it! -Anthony Hayes memyselfandiradio
- Thank you!by bain01 from United States
Thanks for your help and encouragement Joe!
- What really lights me upby BrianRKing from United States
One thing that lights me up more than anything else, is listening to other people share their story of following a passion until its realized. This show is loaded with such stories. The best fuel to stay motivated is the reminder that it CAN be done. Thank you Joe for bringing these stories to us.
- Keeps me inspiredby leadershipdojopodcast.com from United States
I love inspiration for my business. It's what keeps the needle moving for me. Joe does a great job at finding guests who bring interesting stories but also actionable tips. I will be listening for a while :)
- Joe is a Great Host!by alexdesigns from United States
Been listening to Joe for a while and finally had the chance to do this review. It is great to hear a genuine guy with a huge heart and full of passion. This is a great show for anyone but especially the creative entrepreneur that loves to dream big,
- Dreaming is a day activityby Lavinia_M from Romania
Dreaming is a day activity This podcast shows us that anyone, like ANYONE, can live their dream. if they want to!!!
- Dream BIGby jennamoss from United States
Love listening to Dreamers podcast! Hearing personal stories of how others have reached their goals gives ME motivation to dream big.
- So inspiring to hear.by Fishpepper8 from United States
Love knowing that dreams can come true. Enjoy the show very much.
- Great Perspective!by CSTJKA from United States
Joe does a great job getting fantastic guests and providing an informative and inspiring show time and time again. Great job! Highly recommended!
- Dreams and Convosby MYT, Her Power Hustle Podcast from United States
Joe's easy going interview style makes you feel as though your sitting with friends, while getting the goods. Dreams can come true. Check out this podcast and SUBSCRIBE and be inspired to work toward your dreams!
- Love the concept!by Ortizarw from United States
Joe is an excellent interviewer and this topic is brilliant. Who isn't a dreamer? Very relatable. Definitely recommend!
- Great show!by Tach_v from United States
I'm a fellow dreamer with tons of things I want to do! A great idea for a podcast! Keep em coming!
- Good job.by RaphaelDeLaMetro from United States
Just checked out an episode and I was highly entertained. Will look forward new episodes.
- Great Podcast, Great Podcasterby DopeyRunr from United States
When a friend heartily endorsed this podcast and suggested that I listen, I was skeptical. It seems like everybody has a podcast these days, and most are poorly thought out and even more poorly executed. Dreamers Podcast stands out as the exception. Joe chooses fascinating people with interesting stories to tell, and he does an incredible job getting them to share their path to achieving their dreams. Joe’s conversational interview style comes off as effortless, but as a journalist by trade, I know how difficult it is to execute. He truly makes me feel like I’m eavesdropping on a casual conversation between friends. If you have dreams, if you’ve achieved your dreams, or if you’re still trying to figure out what it is you want in life, I highly recommend you listen to the Dreamers Podcast.
- As Good as an Indian Dream Catcherby BrotherPhil from United States
Joe’s got an awesome podcast that INSPIRES. We all have dreams, Joe helps us remember, reassess and rebuild them… that’s a TON better than just catching dreams! Joe Pardo helps us all recharge our ability to dream and gives us the tools necessary to accomplish them! What a GREAT legacy, Joe Pardo!
- Worth your timeby Drumaddict88 from United States
Listening to this podcast gives you an inside look on the guests' lives and careers that you wouldn’t get anywhere else. Hearing the stories, you could relate with them and realize they are essentially similar problems no matter what industry. This most definitely inspires me to pursue my dream.
- Feed Your Dreams!by Maura4u from United States
If you’re a dreamer, you will want to join Joe Pardo on this podcast. Some of us talk about dreams, but Joe is making a career of inspiring himself - and others - with real life stories about turning dreams into reality. Highly recommended as a “go-to” destination to feed your dreams, brighten your future and become happier and more satisfied in life.
- Two thumbs up!by dave cuda from United States
Joe's done a great job with this show. It's great to know there are so many dreamer's out there in the world like myself. I also learn something new with each listen.
- Just What We Need!by Andy Z (Az) from United States
Loving your show brother! Inspirational and motivational. Keep them coming, I'll keep tuning in!
- Inspiring, Fantasticby Dwatt from United States
What better way to motivate you to chase your dreams by hearing others’ stories about their dream-chasing? This is very inspiring and motivating, and a true gem.
- Great show!by Jonny Nastor from United States
Joe is a great host and this is an inspiring show. Joe knows how to get his guests to open up and motivate us with their stories.
- So inspiring!by Dabraintalk from United States
Love this show! A must listen to!
- This is a fresh show!by Christine Rose Elle from United States
I really loved the insights from people living their dreams!
- Society Starts with Youby Tayo Rockson from United States
I'm so glad I met Joe! It was an absolute blast being on his podcast because of how warm and inviting he is. I enjoyed it so much that I've gone on to do three more shows with him. In our world right now we need more positive people being profiled and Joe does a great job of that with his guests. He's one to watch out for!
- This show is so inspiringby Luke McClure from United States
I love the light hearted fun and enjoyable feeling that I get and the content and guests are so great it has helped me take the next difficult step going forward with my business, keep dreaming !
- inspiringby Ani Alex from Armenia
interesting people and inspirational stories shared with Joe.
- Dream away, then punch through!by joecastic from United States
Like the central theme. Like the shows. Funny how it takes a dreamer to punch their wishes through to reality. Joe hits many nails on the head here, and he happens to have an excellent first name too!
- I’m a dreamer!by Guy@TheTraumaTherapistProject from United States
Keep it coming Joe! The guests are inspiring and the questions allow the guests to let it all out so that I can get pumped! I love it!
- dreamingby gas4ever from United States
We all have a dreamer side to ourselves. Some of us, it's alive and well. For some of us, it's slowly dying. But the good news is, it can be revived and we can achieve our dreams. This show is all about that. Especially love the interviews. This show is on point.
- Feel good show!by Christina Olivia from United States
Really great show! I love listening to this show while going about my daily routines. I always learn something new and feel built up after an episode. I especially love the episode with Farnoosh Brock!
- Dare to dream...by Kevdav123456789 from United States
You’ve got to have a dream if you want to do big things in life, and Joe along with his guests share some really great inspiring stories of how they are living their dreams and what you can do to achieve your own dreams too!
- Great Showby Chris Cerrone from United States
Great Topic! Looking forward to hearing more!
- Dream Bigby Chris Pilon from United States
Joe shares some great info and has so many inspirational guests that this podcast continues to inspire me and remind me that anything is possible.
- Love!by Carina JL from Denmark
So great to hear stories and hear other people who dream. Inspiring.
- Dream on!by Edwin_Merino from United States
This podcast is a great motivator and full of great content! A must listen for those who believe in reaching their dreams!
- Great podcastby Europa77 from United States
Love this podcast, full of inspiration, awesome nuggets to make your dreams come true... Strongly recommend it... Keep it going
- Inspiring You to Pursue Your Dreamsby Defeat the Drama from United States
Great inspirational podcast. Sharing the real life experiences of those who have followed their dreams.
- Dream come trueby aclaessen from United States
Love the artwork. Even the intro is dreamy. Thanks Joe for bringing dreamers, better yet people that follow their dreams and make it into reality
- Inspired!by KameronFromTransSWAG.com from United States
My favorite kinds of podcasts are ones with real stories of inspiration! This show has that and more. Love it! -Kim Trumbo from Generosity Philosophy Podcast
- Cool Podcast!by DefiningMomentsTv.com from United States
Thanks for collecting inspiring stories that help everyday people like me seek after my dreams. It’s in these stories that keep us motivated to keep reaching for the star.
- For all the dreamers...by Jacque Watkins from United States
Inspiration for anyone who has a dream, and encouragement as they pursue it!
- Turn Dreams into actionsby JosephFiredUp from United States
by climbing the ladder, really thought provoking
- Great show!by Darcy S from Canada
Very inspirational stories and interviews.
- Inspiringby Sarah Spear from New Zealand
Love listening to people who are making a positive difference in this world. Keep being awesome!
- Game Changing & Inspirationalby JerryTheSkids from United States
What a refreshing uplifting way to start your morning. For any artist, creator, innovator or inventor who is re-thinking or putting your dreams on the backburner, after listening to this podcast, you will absolutely change your mind. To hear the world through the eyes of people who have followed their dreams and continue to do so creates such a mind-stimulating and inspirational aura that puts all personal struggles into perspective. And of course, Joe's natural charisma ties together what is the most original and thought-provoking podcast I've ever heard.
- Very inspirational and great selection of guestsby Podbeast from Australia
The world of self-help is vast and it can be difficult to find people who walk their talk. There are some really impressive guests and stories on this show. Whether it is having cancer and running a marathon (ep 8) at the same time, or exploring the world of photography (42), or selling everything to finally go traveling with your children (38), there is something for everyone.
- good way to start out my dayby emjgreen from United States
Sublimely inspirational :)
- Good Variety of Interviews!!!by dbs743 from United States
This is a very interesting show, because Joe interviews all kinds of successful dreamers who are living their dreams. If you have a dream, then Joe probably has interviewed someone with a similar dream - who will talk about how they made their dream come true... Derek Smith, "Selling On Purpose"
- Lots of inspiration!by Rachel Rofe from United States
I’m all about sharing inspiration. :) I *LOVE* how Joe found all kinds of different people to interview. :)
- Great idea of a show and amazing host!by MerchApps from United States
Love the way this show is conducted….. Amazing for any type of person!!
- A Great Original Podcastby Omar Zenhom from United States
Love how original and fun this podcast is. Great concept and its delivered in a warm a friendly tone. Subscribe. You won’t regret it! Omar Zenhom, The $100 MBA Show
- Inspirational show & storiesby SocialZoomFactor MarketingNutz from United States
Love the focus of this show. I believe in dreaming big and giving God the keys! Impossible is only an excuse not to try!
- Great podcast!by Chris1p from United States
So much fun hearing the adventures of other dreamers! So inspiring!
- Inspiring Storiesby Shewpy from United States
Great podcast with interesting guests
- Wow! Interesting Mix of Guests!by NCamden from United States
Joe Pardo does a great job of interviewing a wide mix of guests and asking the right questions. Want to hear about people who have reached for their dreams? You're in the right place!
- Dreams really can come true!by Heather Bayer from Canada
Joe does a great job in getting his guests to tell their dream story. These are inspirational and motivational and I’m subscribing now!
- A Podcast for Dreamers with a Purposeby James @ Cash Car Convert Show from United States
Joe and his guests are living their dreams. Listen to this podcast and you will be closer to your dream!
- Dream on baby!by Vernon Foster II from United States
If you’re a dreamer, then this podcast is for you. Joe and his rockstar guests prove that it’s possible to find your passion and live a fulfilling life.
- Very inspirationalby The Entrepreneurs Library from United States
Very inspirational and encouraging to hear all the different stories of people living their dreams!
- Really great showby JOINUPDOTS from United Kingdom
I loved listening to the passion that this show provides. Keep churning it out as we need more shows!!
- Where Dreamers talk about Doingby ScubaPath.com from United States
Love it. Inspiring and great conversations where dreamers talk about action. Dreams are no good without action and this inspires both. Thanks for the show.
- Super Inspiring!by Pete Sveen (DIY PETE) from United States
The Dreamer's podcast is super inspiring and the guests brought on are down to earth and relate well with the audience. Keep 'em coming Joe!
- Love the Idea of This Showby Denny Krahe from United States
As an entrepreneur, I’ve got big dreams that sometimes seem impossible to achieve. It’s great listening to this show, and seeing how others are able to achieve their dreams which inspires me to continue going after my own.
- The whimsy, the storiesby FromLisa2 from United States
Everything from your art to the music to the guests sets the tone for your great interviews. I especially loved the stories from Filipa, the solo world traveler. I did a lot of solo business travel around the world, and picked up both memories and tips during your interview. And the bassist - that was cool too. You can hear the happiness in their voices. Brilliant. @lisacummings | Career Q&A podcast
- Lots of Content hereby Txactor from United States
Man, how do you produce so much content? Lots of varied topics here that it will take some time to work through. The sound is good and there are so many episodes that I can pick and choose the ones that seem most relevant to me. Nicely done.
- Great concept!by Fabienne Raphael from Canada
Thanks Joe for creating a podcast that inspires people to make their dreams come true. We need that!
- Great Interviews!by Career Entrepreneur from United States
Thanks for introducing us to Jenn Scalia! I really like your interview style. Thanks and keep the great content coming!
- Great Showby ETZ_1970 from United States
There are lot’s of shows about following your dreams but Joe has a great list of guests that I don’t hear everywhere else and he is great at pulling really useful and inspiring information from them.
- Interesting guests!by FGustafson - OneBoldMove.com from United States
Joe… thanks for creating such an interesting podcast. The “dream” is an amazing thing… it’s the fuel that drives those who want to accomplish more in the world!
- Inspiring and entertainingby Cesar Abeid from Canada
Joe is doing a great job with this podcast. The stories are entertaining and inspiring, the audio quality is great and Joe is a gracious guest. Keep it up!
- Joe is the manby Bill Nowicki from United States
I really enjoy his podcast. He makes listening easy and has a bunch of interesting guests.
- Dreamers unite!by JoshuaWRivers from United States
Joe does a fantastic job interviewing people, drawing out their stories as they pursue their dreams. Very inspiring and encouraging!
- Very encouraging with a wide range of guestsby Brett Henley from United States
Love that Joe invites people from all walks (and all flavors of dreaming) on to his show. Definitely encouraging for anyone looking for something more out of life.
- Love!by Fratz.jennifer from United States
I love this podcast. Very inspiring to listen to.
- Passionby Jaynot86 from United States
The world is much bigger than what we see right in front of us. It's great to be able to hear so many different people's inspiring stories about their lives and experiences.
- Great Show!by SeasonPass_Doug from United States
Joe obviously is an inspired individual and you can hear it in his work. The interviews are uplifting and enjoyable. Great Job!
- decoydaveby Molly/Brodie from United States
Awesome podcast ! Very uplifting & inspiring!!! Thanks Joe - keep it going.
- Wow!by Coachdon44 from United States
Joe Pardo does a great job of bringing inspiring guests to the show! There is no shortage of inspiration from the great questions to the relevance to the guests! Keep up the great work Joe and I will keep on listening! This is a must subscribe to podcast!
- Inspirational and encouragingby Youielewi from United States
Love this podcast! So inspiring! Joe does a great job and asks the right questions at the right time!
- Great show!by ccookie49 from United States
Great podcast! It is so inspiring to hear about people living their dreams! I listen with my kids, who are teens now and are faced with the challenge of moving on to college and the omnipresent question of "what do you want to do with your life?". This is a great way for them to hear some non-traditional routes to contentment and to realize that if you can dream it, you can do it!
- Jolt of Inspirationby Laurel Staples from United States
As we grow up, our dreams tend to fall to the wayside. We get in the habit of telling ourselves all the ways why we "can't" do what we want to do, instead of why we "can." This podcast turns all that around by interviewing inspiring people who have broken the medocrity mold to follow their dreams. I always feel ready to take on the world when I listen. Thanks for the great show!
- Your Dream Is Possible, Start Listening!by Unstuckable from United States
If you still need a nudge to take your first step toward realizing your dream, definitely start listening to this podcast! The stories are not only inspirational, but practical too! Awesome job Joe!
- Great Podcast!!!by vald7 from United States
Great interviews and interesting stories!
- Ambitiousby Keith Nerdin from United States
I can’t believe how many interviews this guy is cranking out! That’s a lot of work. But thanks so much for being willing to do it. Joe’s genuine enthusiasm for helping people build their dreams is tangible. These are just a bunch of fun. Hope he keeps cranking ‘em out!
- Great inspirationby pamjammer99 from United States
I came across this through a good friend. I hope to meet Joe one day. The stories are great! He has interviewed people I know and podcast "celebreties" that I listen to! I look forward to more episodes!
- inspiringby Mr. Clever from United States
First of all, the artwork is great. That’s what got my attention. Once I listened though, I really enjoyed the inspiring stories from people who thought big, rolled the dice, and actually made things happen. A nice break from all the “doom and gloom” of most media.
- insightful, hopeful, and inspiredby Media Meltdown podcast from United States
Great show, interesting topics, insightful interviews, and engrossing content. Give it a listen!
- Dream Maker!by DoubtTheDoubts/ThePottersCast from United States
So glad you started this show, Joe. The world needs these stories. You rock!
- Make your dreams come trueby Chris E from United States
Wonderful podcast that gives you the stories of people with dreams and how they live them out.
- For us optimistsby MDiba from United States
This show is wonderful motivation for those of us who wake up each morning determined to make our dreams come true. The guests on the show share their experiences in order to inspire us to keep dreaming and, more importantly, to live our dream.
- :)by Strawberry Hay from United States
What a podcast...awesome! Thank you.
- Great podcast!by COJ3754 from United States
Love this podcast!!! It's great to listen to people who are living their dreams and the steps they took to get there. Very inspirational it'll make you wanna go out and follow your dreams too!!
- Joe's Dream has become a realityby Beana from United States
I've totally enjoyed listening to Joe and his guests share their dreams...inspirational! Thanks for all you do, Mr Pardo! Congrats!
- Inspiringby Slugging Per Cent from United States
There aren't a lot of inspirational podcasts/blogs/people out there on the Internet; usually people use the web as a place to kvetch about EVERYTHING. I love Joe's podcast because it focuses on average people who find inspiration in their life and want to share that inspiration with others. This podcast is uplifting and Joe is a great host. Can't wait to listen to more of them!
- Great stuff!!by filmmakerdoc from United States
I love this show! It's so inspiring to hear people share their stories and what they've done to help make their dreams happen! Joe is a great host and directs the conversation in a great way! This is a MUST LISTEN!!
- What A Great Ideaby Guster02 from United States
I'm enjoying listening to this Dreamers Podcast. Listening to others who are following their dreams, no matter how big or small, is pretty inspiring.
- Great Idea, Great Showby MartinWebb from United States
All dreams don't require million dollar paydays or international fame. Some are just doing what you enjoy, helping others or creating something useful like this Podcast!
- Inspiring Show, Great Interviewerby warped DNA from United States
The show topics are about real people living their dreams. Joe is a natural interviewer, who gets the guests talking about their journey. Inspired and always interesting— each guests brings a new perspective!
- Great show!by Kirsty Bartholomew from United Kingdom
Enjoyable interviews and inspiring to hear from people who are living their dreams! Keep up the great work!
- Great Show!by m-squared13 from United States
It's inspiring to hear from people that are living their dreams and doing what makes them happy.
- What the world neededby VO-AL from United States
When I first heard of Joe Pardo’s Dreamers Podcast and what it was about, I thought it was a pretty cool idea. Then, when I HEARD the podcast, well, I just knew THIS was the show the world has been waiting for. Through Joe’s passion for inspiring others, he presents a podcast that allows others to share their life changing experiences in the hopes of inspiring others - all in a very positive way. It’s great to hear that so many people in the world are living their dreams, and that there IS hope for me! What the world needs is less ‘reality’ shows and more REAL shows, like Dreamers Podcast. Keep up the great work Joe!
- Excellentby Lauren8401 from United States
This is such a great podcast! Very inspirational!
- Inspiringby Msbasketball2133 from United States
Everyone has a dream, either little or big. This podcast is truly inspiring to all who listen.
- Wowby Livenetwork from United States
I love this show and where joe wants to take it!
BUSINESS AND SELF-DEVELOPMENT BOOKS
Writing has always been a passion of mine, even from a young age. Since starting my own business, I have written four books that help others to become their SuperSelves!
Early on, I decided to write books in my own style. Short and to the point with a lack of fluff. In all four of my books, the artwork was designed and made by me to invoke specific emotions.
My books have garnered attention from many big names in both the business and self-development worlds. Including Lee Cockerell, a former Executive Vice President at Walt Disney World ResortⓇ, who wrote the foreword for "Sales Won't Save Your Business". The books have even been featured as a highly ranked for business growth by Huffington Post!